Miney: Rest in Peace, Sweet Little Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miney: Rest in Peace, Sweet Little Man

Our son and brother Miney left us today shortly before noon.

Miney succumbed to lymphoma after a brave fight of several months.

Miney and his littermates were feral kittens born in April of 2003. Of the three, Miney became the most social, always greeting visitors and friends and loving scritches and cuddles.

Besides his grieving people, Miney leaves behind littermate Teddy and new stepbrother Carol.

Waiting for him at the bridge are his idol and mentor, Alfie (1995-2012); his other littermate, Moe (2003-2017); his good friend LittleCat (2010?-2016); and the other Elder Cats, Sam (1988-2007), Tommy (1995-2013), and Joy (1998-2017).

His memory will always be a blessing.

We never forget those we lose, and they always will have a place in our hearts. He had a long life, but as we know, never long enough.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about Miney. He's reunited with his heavenly family now.
      Jill Gallo /Manager
      The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Sorry to hear about Miney’s passing. My condolences.
        The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

So sorry about Miney. He had a long life, and was blessed with a good home. I know you'll miss him terribly. Also waiting for him at the Bridge are all of our forum Bridge kids. Hugs to you Mitch
          Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

So sorry Mitch, it's so hard to say goodbye to them.

Comment

He had a good run, but it’s never long enough. They should all,ive to be a hundred.

Comment

Working...
              X