Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to see this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=LuLH9miix64

For a real surprise don't read the description of the video until after you have watched it.
    Janice

If you touch me, You'll know what happiness is
    Trevor Nunn, T S Eliot, Andrew Lloyd Webber

Fabulous!!
    Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Amazing.
      "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain-mama View Post
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=LuLH9miix64

For a real surprise don't read the description of the video until after you have watched it.
        Quite impressive.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Very impressive!

Comment

Awesome... I knew there had to be something other than your basic obstacle course.
            Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Awesome!

Linda

Comment

There is a relationship between a horse and owner/rider that just can't be explained - this video shows the complete trust that a horse puts in it's rider.
                Janice

If you touch me, You'll know what happiness is
                Trevor Nunn, T S Eliot, Andrew Lloyd Webber

Comment

It's nice to see trail (if that ia what that was) done a different way.I would have liked to see some trotting thru obstacles, and perhaps less cantering. The later made it a little frantic. I was just as impressed by the rider's seat, very tight and tight legs.

I saw the comment about the horse. There have been other incidences of blind horses doing trail. Years ago there was a well known western one. Shows how a horse can put it's trust into its human, but it does take a pretty special human.
                  Last edited by SallyS; 11-21-2015, 01:11 AM.
                  Sally, Horses staff

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain-mama View Post
                    There is a relationship between a horse and owner/rider that just can't be explained - this video shows the complete trust that a horse puts in it's rider.
                    100% Agreed here. It's one of the most special bonds that a person can have. Man I love my animals

Comment

Ericlobster, welcome to the Forums. Tell us about your animals
                      Karen A/Publicist

Comment

KarenA - Hello! I'm a proud owner of a GSP (German Shorthair) and a little Persian kitty that we call Gucci. She's a total Diva. She only eats in a gold plated bowl lol Like she literally won't eat if it's not in that bowl. Will drop some pics for you guys soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ericlobster View Post
                          KarenA - Hello! I'm a proud owner of a GSP (German Shorthair) and a little Persian kitty that we call Gucci. She's a total Diva. She only eats in a gold plated bowl lol Like she literally won't eat if it's not in that bowl. Will drop some pics for you guys soon
                          There might be a number of posts you have to have before you can post a picture. I think it might be 20? I can't wait to see the pictures.
                          Jill Gallo /Manager
                          The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Ericlobster View Post
                            Welcome to the forum! Start a new thread and tell us about your furkids.

Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Thats amazing,well I had horse and I did riding weekly which makes me happy.Lat week I bought jackets for horse riding specially.

Comment

Working...
                              X