One old time looking for another

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One old time looking for another

Any body heard from George Slusher? I noticed that his ID and posts have been deleted from this forum.
    When you ride a stallion, you never ride alone.

I don't remember that name at all.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Way back in time, when the Pets Group was hosted on CompuServe, the forum had an organization very much like itís current organization, with one board per animal group. This was during the early 1990s, I think I started playing about 1990. George Slusher was the moderator for the only horse board. Since he and I were two senior military officers, he was in the Air Force and I was in the Navy, we often had a lot of back and forth not always connected with horses. We both eventually retired, and he moved from somewhere in California to Eugene, Oregon. He was much involved in Pony Club both in California and later Oregon. When he moved, he stopped participating so often on line and we rarely heard from him. I think thatís when Sally started moderating the Horse Board. When the Pets Group set-up an independent bulletin board about 2005, many of the old timers including George checked in and said, ďHi.Ē Thatís pretty much the last time I heard from him. Since most of those old timers IDs are pretty much gone, I was just curious if anyone knew how he was doing.
      When you ride a stallion, you never ride alone.

Comment

I do remember George but unfortunately we lost track of a lot of people after Compuserve died.

Comment

Working...
        X