Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, and I've always thought three was the right number of cats Tell us more about your furkids - and feel free to hop into any thread or start some of your own
    Karen A/Publicist

Comment

• Dogs are sometimes referred to as man's best friend because they are kept as domestic pets and are usually loyal and like being around humans. I have also 3 pets and love them very much. I'm always caring of them and there is an online Pet product store named "Zen Dog Zone" from Australia, It is a very good site and the products are very good, So I am usually using their product.

Comment

• Best way to train your baby Frenchie to sleep in their bed.

We regularly hear parents complaining about their puppy still sleeping with them after a year. This is a usual challenge for most parents, although with some easy steps at the beginning you can make sure your French Bulldog sleeps alone. Read our step by step guide... visit

Comment

• It might be less problematic with your own pup, but even he or she will not love it. Staring into a dog’s eyes means challenge and a gesture of showing dominance. Fortunately, French Bulldog is not an aggressive breed, but they might still feel inconvenient when stared into their eyes. Ask strangers to look into your dog’s eyes only for shorter periods. And don’t stare into the eye if he or she is stressed or angry.

Comment

Working...
          X