Viewing photos.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing photos.

Sometimes when I click on a photo, it opens in a new tab, which I have to close to get back to the discussion. Sometimes it opens in the same tab, and I have to use the back button. About half the time I'm not paying attention, and I use the back button (which does nothing) or (worse) close the window (which closes the forum for me). Why is there a difference? How can I know which is going to happen?
    Dav Vandenbroucke

I've started looking to see if there is a back button or if the photo has appeared in a new tab. That's the only way I can determine what to do - it's annoying to do the wrong thing and have to reload the Forums.
    Karen A/Publicist

Comment

I donít know why there would be a difference...does it possibly have to do with whether there sre multiple photos?
      Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

I will try to notice whether that makes a difference.
        Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

Since reading this I am unable to open photos in anything but another tab
          The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post
            Since reading this I am unable to open photos in anything but another tab
            I was wrong. As was suggested below, looks like single photo =new tab, multiples = close button on top right.
            The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Working...
            X