Hi,I am new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,I am new here

Hello everyone, Being the newest member to this forum, I thought Id introduce myself. Im Jillian Castro and Id like to jump start my knowledge in pet and hope to one day be one of those Gurus you see on YouTube I enjoy conversing and being with kind like-minded people. Im hoping this is a good fit for me. I also am hoping that I can contribute to this community at some point. Thanks for having me!

Do you have any pets right now, or did you have pets growing up?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yppahmi View Post
      Hello everyone, Being the newest member to this forum, I thought Id introduce myself. Im Jillian Castro and Id like to jump start my knowledge in pet and hope to one day be one of those Gurus you see on YouTube I enjoy conversing and being with kind like-minded people. Im hoping this is a good fit for me. I also am hoping that I can contribute to this community at some point. Thanks for having me!

Hi and welcome to the forum. What kind of pets do you have?
      Jill Gallo /Manager
      The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I am a newbie also and I have a french bulldog. Hope this forum will help me how to take care and manage my dog.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanolivas View Post
            Welcome to the forum! I am a newbie also and I have a french bulldog. Hope this forum will help me how to take care and manage my dog.
            Welcome to the forum. Male or female french bulldog? Name? I have two mixes that are the loves of my life.
            Jill Gallo /Manager
            The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by ryanolivas View Post
              Welcome to the Forums. I'm a cat person but I 'get' dogs and like them though my knowledge of them is limited.
              Karen A/Publicist

Comment

Hi! We have six catsan elderly Maine Coon who lives on the sun porch because hes afraid of everyone else, two opinionated calicos, big soft gray Niko and orange fur balls Mac and Fawkes.

Comment

Working...
                X