Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone - I'm Jessica

Hello, The Pets Forums Members,

I hope you guys are fine and enjoying with your pets. I also own a pet that is Pitbull. I'm here to share and learn the knowledge about owning pets especially dogs.

Hi Jessica and welcome to the forum. I also have dogs. Right now I have two, Zack and Maggie. Zack was 7 in May, and Maggie will be 7 in December. I'm looking forward to hearing about your dog.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Hi Jessica, welcome to the forum. I have a cat, but have had dogs previously. Looking forward to hearing about your dog.
      Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Welcome to forum Jessica! Can you share some pictures of your dog? We'll be happy if we can see him/her.

Comment

Thanks for welcoming me

Comment

Originally posted by ryanolivas View Post
            Welcome to forum Jessica! Can you share some pictures of your dog? We'll be happy if we can see him/her.
            Sure, I will.

Comment

Originally posted by jessica View Post

Sure, I will.
              I'll wait for it. Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi Jessica, I am good. What about you? I have also my own small kitten. Her name is Lenny.

Comment

I have an emotional support animal which is a dog. I am so glad my doctors from "MY ESA Doctor" recommended to have an ESA. Looking forward to hear about your dog.

Comment

Working...
                  X