CBD for Dog Cancer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBD for Dog Cancer

Cannabis oil is commonly known as Cannabidiol hemp oil or CBD hemp oil. This is a hemp derived product comes with many beneficial medicinal properties to treat many common ailments if pets from anxiety to arthritis to cancer. The best pet CBD made by Innovetpet are useful to treat anxiety to arthritis cancer.

Just be careful, while CBD is not THC, right now it is being promoted for almost everything under the sun which also means there are vendors who will sell it even if what they sell contains no CBD.
    sigpic

Comment

It is very important to care for your dog properly and for that, it is very essential to have proper knowledge such as their vaccines. For more guidance about the dog vaccines, you may check from below details dog vaccines
      Vaccines help prevent many illnesses that affect pets. Find out what dog vaccinations are necessary and when they should be scheduled.

Comment

Yes, I heard about CBD medications or oil for dogs and cats while cancer. But, I want is it really helpful for dogs? Any side effects? Please tell me because my friend's dog is suffering from cancer. Symptoms like abnormal bleeding, swelling. I can't see his pain.

Comment

Originally posted by marnia28 View Post
          Yes, I heard about CBD medications or oil for dogs and cats while cancer. But, I want is it really helpful for dogs? Any side effects? Please tell me because my friend's dog is suffering from cancer. Symptoms like abnormal bleeding, swelling. I can't see his pain.
          I suspect there has been very little science done on that drug. Like many herbals, taking it is an act of faith. Often misplaced and sometimes dangerous. If the only evidence you have for itís efficacy is anecdotal or from the vendor i would avoid it. NOTE: I am not a vet.
          The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Working...
          X