Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Wiggs and Stomatitis Cure?

Default Dr. Wiggs and Stomatitis Cure?

Has anyone read the letter on the Yahoo Stomatitis site about this Dr. Wiggs in Texas and his Stomatitis cure? It claims to put the disease in remission, with on going drugs, no extractions, etc. This is the contact info, but I don't know anything except what the writer said about her cat being cured.
    Coit Road Animal Hospital
    (Dallas Dental Service Animal Clinic)
    Dr. Bob Wiggs
    12600 Coit Road
    Dallas, TX 75251
    (972) 239-2111

Hello Nancyrose,

Due to your post I booked an appointment for my cat and drove to Dallas not to far from San Antonio. It has now been only 1 week since BJ has been on the medication. He seems to be doing great. I have 3 more weeks before I am due to return with him to Dallas. I can keep you posted on what is going on with the treatment of my cat.

Marie

Default Wonderful news

Quote Originally Posted by mvaillancourt View Post
    Hello Nancyrose,

Due to your post I booked an appointment for my cat and drove to Dallas not to far from San Antonio. It has now been only 1 week since BJ has been on the medication. He seems to be doing great. I have 3 more weeks before I am due to return with him to Dallas. I can keep you posted on what is going on with the treatment of my cat.

Marie
    I am thrilled I could give some good info. Please let me know how it goes. I wish I lived closer, I am in NJ so that is out for now. I have my girl Willie on Atopica and I'll know more at her next visit next Monday. I wish Dr.Wiggs would confer with other vets and let them in on this but I guess until he has a patent he won't be doing that. Maybe you could ask at your next visit if he plans on working with other vets in other parts of the country and whether they could call and confer with him and then let us know. Good luck with your baby.[/QUOTE]

I have two stomatitis babies that are on Dr. Wigg's prgram. He has been my lifesaver with one of them.
    My one is a 4 year old female that was 12 on a scale of 1 to 10. Our vet had told me to euthanize her because she was in so much pain, but I just wasn't going to give up yet. I knew I had a short period of time to research things and so I put her on metcam and got to work.
    In talking to my SIL, who lives in Dallas, I heard of Dr. Wiggs. I called and scheduled an appt. Both of my babies when in for the procedure at the same time. My other baby has gingivitis and needed a cleaning.
    Once he was done with them, I took the liquid meds he gave me and went home. We were on them 2x a day for a week and then once a week. We have been on them now with my severe case for 5 months (once a day) and she is doing awesome! I have had to take her back twice (once at 30 days and then after another 3 months) and she is maintaining her mouth. And she is a kitten again! This was a baby who was in so much pain (when I rescued her) that she didn't even really do anything. She was pretty much gone. But I was determined to save her and he did. God bless Dr. Wiggs. I highly recommend him to everyone. I traveled from New Mexico to see him and it was so worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancyrose View Post
    Has anyone read the letter on the Yahoo Stomatitis site about this Dr. Wiggs in Texas and his Stomatitis cure? It claims to put the disease in remission, with on going drugs, no extractions, etc. This is the contact info, but I don't know anything except what the writer said about her cat being cured.
    Coit Road Animal Hospital
    (Dallas Dental Service Animal Clinic)
    Dr. Bob Wiggs
    12600 Coit Road
    Dallas, TX 75251
    (972) 239-2111

Quote Originally Posted by Lululapell View Post
    I have two stomatitis babies that are on Dr. Wigg's prgram. He has been my lifesaver with one of them.
    My one is a 4 year old female that was 12 on a scale of 1 to 10. Our vet had told me to euthanize her because she was in so much pain, but I just wasn't going to give up yet. I knew I had a short period of time to research things and so I put her on metcam and got to work.
    In talking to my SIL, who lives in Dallas, I heard of Dr. Wiggs. I called and scheduled an appt. Both of my babies when in for the procedure at the same time. My other baby has gingivitis and needed a cleaning.
    Once he was done with them, I took the liquid meds he gave me and went home. We were on them 2x a day for a week and then once a week. We have been on them now with my severe case for 5 months (once a day) and she is doing awesome! I have had to take her back twice (once at 30 days and then after another 3 months) and she is maintaining her mouth. And she is a kitten again! This was a baby who was in so much pain (when I rescued her) that she didn't even really do anything. She was pretty much gone. But I was determined to save her and he did. God bless Dr. Wiggs. I highly recommend him to everyone. I traveled from New Mexico to see him and it was so worth it.
    Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm so glad you've had such a good outcome for your kitties! It's wonderful that you didn't give up on them!
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 30 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :

I'd be interested to hear Dr Gus's opinion on this treatment.......

I am SO pleased that it has worked for you..... and welcome to the forum!
    "There are indeed monsters under the bed"
    Ciao Ciao Spookie, sweet little grey girl (23 March 2006 - 12 May 2014)

Would never happen... even when I've had serious behavioral issues, we have worked through them. Once an animal walks through that door, they are family. And we don't give up on family.
    And thank you for the warm welcome. Hopefully I can learn a lot from this forum, as well as give advice here and there when I can.

Would never happen... even when I've had serious behavioral issues, we have worked through them. Once an animal walks through that door, they are family. And we don't give up on family.
    And thank you for the warm welcome. Hopefully I can learn a lot from this forum, as well as give advice here and there when I can.
    That's how we all feel about our critters here!
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 30 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :

Quote Originally Posted by DianeP View Post
    That's how we all feel about our critters here!
    Which is why I am so glad to have found you all.

that's great. welcome to the forum! .m

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast