Just a while ago my dogs each swallowed a rib bone whole, that were about four inches long, and maybe an inch thick. They were cooked bones, and they didn't even try to chew them, just swallowed whole. The bones are pretty solid though, and don't seem to be the type to splinter. I'm really scared and can't believe that they did this. They aren't necessarily small dogs. They're Brittany Spaniels, one is full grown and weighs over 40lbs, and the other is a puppy and might weight 15-20lbs or so.
So..What should I do? I have no way of contacting a vet right now, so I've turned to the internet for help. Will they be able to digest these bones? Or, is there something I could feed them that would aid them in digesting..?
Thanks, any help is appreciated!!