Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESA for Depression

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry I'm posting here but, I didn't find any category to share something with you all.

Today's post is about how having an ESA has changed my life. A few months back, I had a terrible situation. I broke up with my boyfriend, lost my job, and I was away from my family. One of my friends saw me struggling with this situation and asked me to to visit a clinic. She knew I was surely in depression. I started visiting a doctor in Steady Care Medical Clinic in Santa Ana. After a few session with the doctor, I started feeling better but the main issue was when I used to go home, I was feeling the same. I felt that emptiness, there was no one to talk to. I called my doctor and told him about everything. He suggested me get an ESA. At first, i thought it was a stupid idea because at that moment I wanted a real person to listen to me, a person who can understand me. But then, it made realize that i had a special person in my life and what did he do? He left me and made my life more miserable. The very next day I visited the doctor and asked how I can apply for ESA. Now, I think my life has changed. I started living my life again. Stell, my ESA, is the one I start my day with, we go for walks, pet-friendly restaurants, shopping malls, and parks. It is fun being around her. I am doing better with anxiety and depression. So, if you are confused about having a pet, I would suggest you have a pet, an ESA or therapy animal.

Thanks

Most of us here know that our furkids burrow into our hearts, and provide a great deal of joy and comfort. And now you are finding that out also.
    sigpic

Comment

Iím so glad you are finding joy in having a pet to share your live with. What kind of animalis Stell?
      Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
        Iím so glad you are finding joy in having a pet to share your live with. What kind of animalis Stell?
        I am sorry. I misspelled her name. Her name is Stella and she is a Golden Retriever

Comment

Originally posted by AndreaHarris View Post

I am sorry. I misspelled her name. Her name is Stella and she is a Golden Retriever
          Goldens are wonderful! Enjoy her, and keep us posted about her.
          Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

As far as I know, Kratom helps to recover mental depression. There are lots of sources available if you go to google for a while you'll get too many websites which offers high-quality kratom power/capsules. 100% natural, 3rd party tested.

Source: http://thekratomtimes.com/top-5-trus...kratom-online/

Comment

Oh, pet therapy is truthfully the best method to get rid of the depression and other psychological problems. To tell you the truth, two thing that changed my life after my granddad had passed away, were kratom and my cat- Caroline. I'm really happy to have a true devoted friend next to me, we understand each other from a single "word'. But, to be honest, that wouldn't have happened if I hadn't used kratom from kratomgallery.com. This service is great, actually, they offer pretty reliable servicing and what I really enjoyed is that if you buy for more than $78 you get free delivery!

Comment

Originally posted by Richy99 View Post
                Oh, pet therapy is truthfully the best method to get rid of the depression and other psychological problems. To tell you the truth, two thing that changed my life after my granddad had passed away, were kratom and my cat- Caroline. I'm really happy to have a true devoted friend next to me, we understand each other from a single "word'. But, to be honest, that wouldn't have happened if I hadn't used kratom from kratomgallery.com. This service is great, actually, they offer pretty reliable servicing and what I really enjoyed is that if you buy for more than $78 you get free delivery!
                I really enjoy kratom when I have insomnia or depression, really helpful

Comment

Working...
                X