Three out of four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three out of four

It was time to clean out the bird houses. And the winds from the last storm broke one of the wires on one, so that house was already on the ground. For about the third year in a row, one was totally ignored, but the other three got used. I repaired the wire, but the branch it was on was dead, and when I pulled it, it snapped. So I had to find a new location. Most of the branches in my yard are very high, but I managed to find a spot hopefully they will like. And for the orphan one, I relocated it so I will see next year it if gets any use.
    sigpic

I'm surprised they ignore one. I only have 2, but both get used.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

Originally posted by JGallo View Post
      I'm surprised they ignore one. I only have 2, but both get used.
      Placement is really critical. It is also a different style that may not be liked. It is weather protected, but more airy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post

Placement is really critical. It is also a different style that may not be liked. It is weather protected, but more airy.
        I have one dome, and one squirrel proof that looks like a house. They are near each other. We put sunflower seeds in the house, and mixed seeds in the dome.
        Jill Gallo /Manager
        The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

They like the Nature's Way Wren house, but don't seem to like the Perky Pet Wren house one, both from Amazon.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X