Happy. Thansgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy. Thansgiving

Well its been a kind of a rough year, but to all U.S. critters (and their hoomins) for those who've got no place else to go because of the Covid nonsense, i hope you'll feel free to drop by Berffa's for a virtual Turkey Dinner . No masks required.

Little Man, Nony Mouse, and The Chowguy
    The Chow Guy Purrsonal Assistant to Little Man
    Owned and Operated by Tiger Bell Cat 1997-2013

Hay there Chow Guy and critters! Happy Thanksgiving...we’ve been busy all day doing nothing, but we did have two friends over so that meant picking up the house and actually setting the table! Time for an apple cider at Berfa’s and some tooney joose for the critters!
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
      Time for an apple cider at Berfa’s and some tooney joose for the critters!
      Heh. I misread that at first as "Looney Joose" but I guess that would be more for the hoomins wouldn't it? I spent the day "social distancing" with Littles. I did speak with my sister in Tennessee, who said she managed to get all three of her sons by for the first time in years, so she had a good day. Glad you were able to have friends over even if that did mean picking up the house (just hoping you put it back down OK <swg>. Reading on the 'net about the Xmas restrictions in the UK (maximum of three households getting together) you wonder where that's going to leave us olders who are "households" all by themselves? Ah well...

The Chow Guy Purrsonal Assistant to Little Man
      Owned and Operated by Tiger Bell Cat 1997-2013

Comment

Working...
      X