X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poppy Learns to Paint

Poppy fancies herself as an artist.
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

You need to get her a beret and a smock.
    Dav Vandenbroucke

Comment

Without seeing the picture, I envisioned seeing that she got into your paints, and decorated the floor and furniture with multi-colors. But, as I see she is showing an intense focus on how to paint the greenery.
      sigpic

Comment

Nice shot!!

Comment

She looks so focused. She will be a great artist one day.
          The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by calicokitty View Post
            Without seeing the picture, I envisioned seeing that she got into your paints, and decorated the floor and furniture with multi-colors. But, as I see she is showing an intense focus on how to paint the greenery.
            When I was in university I used to paint houses for a summer job. One day the family’s toy poodle at the house I was painting ran through a tray of bright yellow paint and across their chocolate brown shag rug. Now that was an artist.
            Last edited by MW&MW; 02-15-2021, 05:49 PM.
            The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post

When I was in university I used to paint houses for a summer job. One day the family’s toy poodle at the house I was painting ran through a tray of bright yellow paint and across their chocolate brown shag rug. Now that was an artist.
              Cicero once jumped in my paint and got phthalo blue, a very intense color, all over his paws and headed for the white carpet...I caught him before he did damage, but that’s why we built a studio in that house.
              Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post

Cicero once jumped in my paint and got phthalo blue, a very intense color, all over his paws and headed for the white carpet...I caught him before he did damage, but that’s why we built a studio in that house.
                Apparently cats and dogs make for great artists.

Comment

Working...
                X