I have some hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some hope

Normally, when I report a robo call to the State, the response is quite fast. Usually, the numbers have been routed through so many pathways, they can do nothing. I got a short robo call stating I needed to call a certain number immediately, or legal action will be taken against me. I wasn't around to answer, so it went to voice mail, which I saved. The number I was to call matched the number that called me. So I reported it, and haven't heard back yet, so hopefully, those scammers will have a problem. The area code was Michigan. I don't live near Michigan.

I also got a post card about my 'car warranty', so I really hope this will be the end of that scam. They say my warranty is soon to expire, and I need to take immediate action. My dealer warranty expired long ago, and this 'offer' is not coming from my dealer. I have gotten sometimes 2 robo calls in one day over my 'car warranty'.
    sigpic

I get about one robocall a day abotu my car warranty. My car is so car out of warranty....
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

I got one today from "Apple" saying there was suspicious activity on my Ipod account. Since I have never owned an Ipod I laughed and hung up.

Comment

I get those calls telling me there was a problem with my Apple Cloud account, and to immediately call XXXXXXX. That is a real concern to me since I could lose everything in that account, which is nothing, since I don't have one, nor any Apple products. Sometimes I feel like connecting, and ask them if they want my SS# or mother's maiden name first! Lately, the calls have been car warranty, electric rate reductions, and credit card offers. It has been awhile since I got a 'call' telling my my Medicare account has been tagged as being compromised, and to call XXXXXXX. Yeah, I that isn't going to happen.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X