Voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting

My ballot was mailed to me on September 21st. It still has not arrived. Wonderful job by the Post Office.
    sigpic

Maybe yours was one of the ones that got dumped.
    Jill Gallo /Manager
    The Petsforums Management Team

My Albums

Comment

My County Election Board has set up drop off sites, and one is right adjacent to my major bicycle path so I swung by there on my way back. There are street signs, and it is a rented kiosk (best way I can describe it) and with two officials present to monitor that you are putting your ballot, and only your ballot in the box. It is a beautiful day today, so they were sitting outside. But there is room to go inside with bad weather. No ballot yet, although they said at the place they are now going out.
      sigpic

Comment

I have mine but it’s going to take awhile. We have 25 state and local propositions in addition to federal, state, and local elections.
        Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

The bad part of early voting is that there are two questions on the ballot. It is not easy to parse through of wording. Often, what it is about is explained several days before the election date. In an unrelated matter, one of the questions was covered several weeks ago. If approved, it enshrines gerrymandering in the State Constitution for Supreme Court judges. In Pennsylvania, there are no campaign limits nor restrictions where the money comes from. We get few ballot questions, since it is extremely difficult to get one on the ballot.
          sigpic

Comment

I have mine, still waiting for my sister's, hope it comes soon. Early voting here in Georgia is breaking records and has very long lines.

Comment

My ballot arrived today. I thought there were questions on amending the State Constitution, but there were none on the ballot. I will use a County Elections drop box this weekend to submit my ballot. Also with the ballot delivery, mailed by a third party (non-partisan) was a clear instruction sheet on how to fill out the ballot. There have been many commercials on TV on how to fill out the ballot, as for most Pennsylvanians, voting by mail is new. Envelope has bar code tracking, except of course the inner security envelope has nothing. But they warn one not to sign the ballot, as it will void the ballot. Sign the outer envelope.
              sigpic

Comment

I dropped my completed ballot at a County monitored drop box site. It was adjacent to the bike trail so very easy for me to take a short detour.

in edit: I received an e-mail that my ballot has been received, and naturally I am not to show up at the polls on election day.
                Last edited by calicokitty; 10-19-2020, 08:48 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X