Pictures to warm one's soul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures to warm one's soul

Some nice warm pictures to look at if it is cold outside your window. Whether it is concern about the more easily spread Covid-19 virus or not, but a fairly high % of people on the trails were wearing a mask. Some perhaps just to keep warm.

Perkiomen-4s.jpgPerkiomen-6s.jpg
    sigpic

Beautiful, but brrrrrrrrrr....
    Diane and Cicero - Sr. Manager:

Comment

Originally posted by DianeP View Post
      Beautiful, but brrrrrrrrrr....
      Yes, but you probably felt good that you were inside where it was warm! May not do that part of the trail too often. It was a lot wetter than I had expected. It is dirt and gravel. And further on the trail was very wet. I guess the ground underneath is frozen, so only the top part thaws.
      sigpic

Comment

Sigh, all we get is rain and more rain.
        The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post
          Sigh, all we get is rain and more rain.
          Don’t complain! We’re likely headed nto a drought.

Comment

Don’t complain! We’re likely headed nto a drought.
            I wish I could find a way to send our rain down there. It’s not even that far!
            The Bee and me, Maggie Forever! (January 1988- June 19, 2010), Irving Always! (March 1987 - October 25, 1999) Vancouver, BC, Theo my big beautiful boy. July 27, 2010-April 3, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by MW&MW View Post

I wish I could find a way to send our rain down there. It’s not even that far!
              I know...we’ve got a miserable High stuck out in the ocean pushing all the rain up to you guys.

Comment

I know...we’ve got a miserable High stuck out in the ocean pushing all the rain up to you guys.
                Thanks. It’s pouring again.

Comment

life is hard

Comment

Working...
                  X